192.168 l l – 192.168 1.1
192.168.l.l is a local IP address that is used to access the administrative panel of your router. 192.168 1.1 is the IP address set as the default IP address by many router manufacturers. Used to access the admin panel of the router and to make various settings.
How to Login to 192.168.l.l?
To enter 192.168 1.1, you must complete the following steps:
1. The first thing you need to do is open your default web browser and type http: //192.168 1.1 or 192.168.l.l in the address bar.
2. Then press the “Enter” button
3. The login home page will appear in front of you. Here you need to enter a username and password.
4. Enter your username and password in the blank fields.
5. Press the “Login” button
6. You are already logged in to the router’s administration panel.
You can now make various changes to the settings of your router, change the WiFi network name (SSID), security password, redirect ports, and many other settings.
Forgot your IP address username and password?
If you have forgotten your username and password, you can find them on the sticker on the back of the crying router. There is a default username and password.
If you have changed the password and forgotten it, then you need to reset the router to its factory settings.
How to reset the router?
To reset the router, look for a small RESET button on the back of your router. Press and hold this button for a few seconds. Wait for all the lights to flash and release the button. The router will reboot and return to its factory settings.