How to Setup a ZTE WiFi Router – 192.168.1.1 ZTE Router Login
If you bought a new ZTE router, you should set it up. If you don’t know how to do this, you’ll find out in this article. Now I’ll show you how to set up your new ZTE router in a few easy steps. Configuring 192.168.1.1 ZTE routers is very easy, you just have to follow the steps I described below in the article.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to set up your new ZTE router correctly:
1. The first thing you need to do is plug the cable from your ISP into the router’s WAN port.
2. Then connect your computer using an internet cable to one of the LAN ports on the router.
3. Plugin your router into the grid and wait a few seconds before setting up.
4. After following the steps above, open your browser. (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome)
5. In the browser address bar, type 192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
6. You should now have the homepage of the administrative panel of the ZTE router open, where you must enter your username, password, and validation code. By default, the username and password are: admin/admin
7. On the left side of the router menu, you will see the “WAN Connection” option, click on it to start entering your ISP settings.
8. In the next “WLAN” menu you can do the setup on the wireless network. You can change the name of your wireless network or security password.
Enter the name and password you want for your wireless network and click submit.
11. Restart the router to make the changes.
12. Congratulations! The router is already set up and connected to the Internet.